Motorized curve by tapered rollers
Conveyor curve for ceramic tiles with tapered rollers. This curve is used to change direction in conveyor lines for porcelain, stoneware or wall tiles. As it is an automatic transport curve for ceramic tiles, it is composed of rollers that rotate on their axis and ease the transport of ceramic tiles, even big-size slabs.
The curve for conveying ceramic tiles is made of:
- Tapered rollers made of polyamide. Length of rollers according to tile size. Double pinion type Z14 of 1/2" and double 6202-2Z ball bearing.
- Central core made of OD50mm and 1.5mm thickness.
- OD12mm and 1.5mm rollers shaft.
- Driving by 1/2″ chain rings from roller to roller.
- Frame made of carbon steel plate. 130mm height and 4mm thickness. Automatically die cut and supporting feets with height regulation.
- 0.37kW geared motor for driving. Possibility to add inverter.