Rotary crusher by blades to disintegrate unfired bisques of ceramic in laboratory tests. Developed by Maincer in colaboration with Neos.
PowderLab allows breaking up dry unfired bisques into grains. In a subsequent process those grains will be ready for pressing.
POWDERLAB has several advantages over other systems used until now:
- Keeps particle size, different from re-grinding the bisque in planetary mills.
- Avoids human mistakes caused in the case of breaking the bisque with the typical mortar and kitchen mace.
- 0% toxicity: as opposed to milling with acetone.
- Avoids product lossesbecause of agglomerations, unlike the typical meat mills.
PowderLab gets a high efficiency, productivity and process stability, while also reducing the operation time.
- Avoids incorrectly accepting or rejecting batches of raw materials.
- Improves the control process during the production of slip.
- Improves the procedure of characterization of new raw materials.
- Eases the traceability and stability of the data over time.