Plotter to apply hotmelt with Melton hotmelt devices.
This system in a plotter which applies one or several strips of hotmelt over a table which rises at same time that the glued pieces are removed over mentioned table.
This type of technology is developed for a wide range of fields, such as graphics, packaging, plastic, etc.
- Plotter to apply hot melt on lifting table, with four independent work areas and automated movements management .
- Frame made with steel and powder-coating finish.
- Possibility of working on all four sides of the machine.
- Two lifting platforms with individual or joint operation, with 1400X1100mm of area and 350mm of up and down travel. System of scissor lifts and total area of 1400x2200mm.
- Two loading areas with two dropsides of 1100x350mm for each platform.
- Movements system for X and Y axis by means of sealed linear guides and servo-engines electronically managed.
- Management console, with color touch screen, very easy to use and sideslip for easy data entry.
- Management software to insert the working sequence, with the possibility of creation of points, lines, geometric shapes, curves and circles, up to 14 shapes for each work area.
- Melton application device with separate gun, flow control and height adjustment.
- Laser pointer in the header of application, in order to program a glue application point, and Teach Pendant system (Joystick)of positioning in management console.
- Safety system with level 2 barriers for application header.
- EC Certificate of Conformity.